Monday, August 1, 2011

A visit from Grandma

The following is an reenactment of what goes through Avery's head, the day that Grandma comes to visit.

Ah, morning

Hungry

Don't change me!

Eat

That's funny!

Eat more

That's funny!

Mommy's funny!

Don't clean me!

Play

Play

That's funny!

That's really funny!

Play

laugh, laugh, laugh

Don't make me nap!

Second morning

Grandma!

Don't change me!

She's funny

Hug, hug, hug

Food!

She's funny

Bananas!

She's really funny!

She loves me!

More food, please

Let me down!

No, don't clean me!

Grandma

Dancing

Cruising

Don't get me!

Get me!

That's funny

She's funny

Grandma loves me!

I love her!

Bye Bye

4 comments:

  1. Later......

    I love baths!

    Don't change me!

    I like being tickled....

    Don't tickle me!

    Mmmmmm milk.

    MMMMMMMM milk.

    I love cuddling

    I love my bear

    Zzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, perfect end to a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are precious days with Avery! What a happy boy...and...what a happy Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and this is what i think he is thinking

    I miss my mimi

    grandma!!

    wait your not mimi

    but your funny

    laugh laugh laugh

    but i still miss my mimi

    ReplyDelete