Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Day #10

My attention span is very short and I'm already getting a little tire of this subject.  Let me know if you are as bored as I am.

Today was a very average day.  Get kids off to school, go to work, come home, dinner, dishes, laundry etc.

What make me happy about an average day?

Having kids
Having a job
Having my husband cook dinner! Yay!
Kids that help with dishes and trash
And, well...I guess having clothes to wear.

But, most of all...having a day that is maybe normal, somewhat boring, but...has no drama!  I'm happy I have a home that is peaceful and where people love me and think I'm funny.  I love not walking on egg shells...sort of speak.  I have a good home and hope I never take that for granted. :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the subject, MUM!

    I really don't want you to stop...I get to read your blog EVERY DAY! That's my favorite part :)

    ReplyDelete