Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Day Snag

When I started this, I wanted to just post those random things that make me smile.  I didn't want to list the all the things that have brought me joy in my life.  I mean, we can always think of things to be thankful for, but I wanted to concentrate on the little things that we often over look.

Today was a tough.  I had a difficult time seeing the little things because I had so much on my mind.  I started praying that God would help me see things to be happy about and then God, well...lets just say that God would not let me by with that.  He wanted to re-teach something He has taught me a million times.

Don't let the cares of this world consume you, take you away from the important.  Cast all your cares on me!

I guess I have a thick head, because I can't tell you how many times I have had to come back to this truth, but not until I get stress out.

No matter what goes on in my life...God is in control.  He can work it out.  I just have to lay it down at His feet. He wants me to see the little things and enjoy life. He is bigger than any problem I will have.

Lets see how long I remember this time. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment