Saturday, September 24, 2011

No Cold Medicine Required

So you got my back

My father lent me a hand

A cat got my tongue

Someone is pulling my leg

Someone else is twisting my arm

My Mom has her eye on me

But I do have a good head on my shoulders

Even though it might be half way up a gift horse's mouth

But here are my concerns

If I get a leg up and everyone is pulling the other one, then I land on my non existent back, cuz you got it.

Although I have eyes for Richie...I have 3 now, thanks to Mom

Not to mention that with 3 hands, I have lots of choices which one to give a "hand out".

The other two will be on the keyboard trying to communicate since

The cat got my tongue

Oh wait, one arm is being twisted   o nooooooos!

This isn't a very attractive look on my good head sitting on my shoulders

Moral:  Next time someone says they got your back....retrieve it and run!

Oh I know...this will all go in one ear... and out the other





Dedicated to my Mom's cliches and my Dad's kookie way of taking things literal.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment