Wednesday, February 2, 2011

To Blog...or not to blog...

THAT, was...the question.  So...here I am...blogging.  How I came to this...might be boring to share, but, as many bloggers do...
here I go. :)

I began to wonder why people blog.  What possesses them to share such intimate details, their thoughts or beliefs etc., about their lives. Why do they think people... will care?  Well, turns out...people...DO care.  I posted on Facebook and asked the question..."why do you blog?"  I received many answers, however..the most common answer, was not as deep as one might imagine.  Most people blog, because they want to talk.  (Sheryl giggles to herself) Well, OK...I'm being cute. Not so much that they want to talk, but...they want to get the thoughts out of their head.  There are many other reasons and I might share those with you, some time later.

For today....my attention span is toast.  Designing a blog and deciding what to say is, exhausting.

Now, on to other things....like...maybe I'll print more pictures of my grandson! :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are doing this.
    You have so many fun thoughts
    and a varied range of emotions...
    and wisdom the size of a galaxy.
    And patience! Let the blogging begin.
    This is going to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are finally getting into blogging so maybe I will hear more about your family and see more pictures of that grandbaby. :D Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool cant wait to see all of your awesome posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...I have such a wonderful family! Love you all and thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete