Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cheaters

I always follow the rules.  Well, most of the time.

I went to McDonalds to get a good nutritious breakfast. ;)  When I arrived, there was a little line.  I pulled into the line. (following the rules)  The lady behind me decided that her time was much more valuable then the rest of ours, so...she pulled around me and went to the second line.  She did not take into consideration that the rest of us would do the same, when the line moved up.  There is a reason there is a solid white line. (rules)  Anyway, I didn't have time to get out of my car, knock on her window and challenge her to a dance off, so...I took the high road and blew it off.

Just so happend that God rewarded me and I got the speaker before her.  I spouted my order off promptly.  One, because I knew exactly what I wanted.  One sausage mcmuffin and Lg diet coke.  An order well thought out because a sausage mcmuffin will stay with me for aproximately 6 hours which will allow me to clean 2 houses without needing to be refueled.  And number two reason for ordering quickly....I wanted to beat the CHEATER!!!!  Which I did.

But...the cheater decided to advance in front of me to pay and pick up her food, even though I was done ordering first.  Ugh...she beat me again!  So, I did the Christian thing and once again refrained from a throw down.

The score was now 2 to 1. She was in the lead. After paying and picking up my well planned out breakfast, I drove off.  A bit down the road I opened my bag to find that there were two hash browns enclosed!  O my...I got the other ladies breakfast! Because I had ordered first, but she went to pick up first, they got our breakfasts mixed up.  She got my well planned out treat and I got her hash browns.

It took me a minute, but then the elation began to come over me.  This skinny female dog, cheater who probably can't eat meat...got what was coming to her!  I started singing praise songs and giggling at the thought of the inconvenience it was causing her and how she deserved it. etc.  (oh stop....I know you feel like that sometimes, too)  I was so wrapped up in my triumph that it took a second to realize that I was going to have to eat her hash browns. My well planned breakfast had turned into a carb fest with little or no nutritional value.

Oh well...it was worth it!

Moral to the story:  Cheaters are also carb eaters and that's probably what makes them act like female dogs.

Whaa ha ha ha ha!

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!

    Hey, don't hate on the no meat eaters! I seriously doubt a diet coke and sausage muffin had much more nutritional value but would prob stay with you longer for sure. Cheaters suck. Although I have to say I probably cheat sometimes too. Looks like she got what she deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too funny....still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's Mom, worrying about how you made it that day without protein! You are right, Cheaters never win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, confess your non meat eating ways and cheat no more! Booya! :)

    ReplyDelete